Whether you have been in business 10 years or 10 minutes, the Digital Marketing Mastermind is an opportunity for you to learn about the latest practices considered best practice for online marketing, as well as have the opportunity to review your current strategies, experiment with new approaches and build a robust marketing strategy to take your business forward.
The course is delivered via online modules in video and workbook format and supplemented by real-time zoom meetings each week to help you untangle your learning, challenge your expectations and answer any questions.
The program includes:
- 10 individual modules comprising up to 3 videos each
- Workbooks to support your learning and marketing strategy development
- 10 zoom calls
- A curated group of business owners who are not direct competitors, so you can feel safe to talk strategically about your business (note participants will be expected to sign a non disclosure agreement prior to commencement)
- Access to a private Facebook group for support throughout the program
- 6 months’ access to the online program so you can revisit each module as many times as you like
Applications open 10 January 2021. Program commences 9 February 2021. Zoom calls will be run on Tuesday evenings from 5.00pm – 5.30pm from 9 February for 10 weeks. Further support will be available via the private Facebook group.
Investment: $497 upfront or 3 fortnightly payments of $170. Payments will be due upon acceptance of your application.
For further information please visit:
About the Facilitator:
Helen Sampson runs her own Digital Agency specialising in digital marketing for small to medium businesses. In this course she shares strategies and approaches which have:
- Helped move her clients from Page 3 to Page 1 of Google – fast!
- Helped past course participants increase social media engagement
- Worked with business owners to build a content marketing strategy to convert more customers
Alison Vidotto, CEO, Push!/Founder Australian Charity for the Children of Vietnam