Contracts Workshop, Local Procurement – Doing Business with Alexandrina Council, Strathalbyn Session
Alexandrina Council has a pipeline of significant projects coming online over the coming 6 months. Council is committed to supporting local business and local job creation, therefore procuring local ‘value for money’ services is always a high priority. For this reason, we are offering a special program of workshops to support local businesses prepare to tender and give the best chance of winning the work.
This workshop will focus on breaking down the processes and procedures regarding contracts with Alexandrina Council.
What’s included in this session?
• Will I be required to enter a contract if I’m awarded work with Council?
• What are the Council's standard terms and conditions of a contract?
• What types of Contracts does Council use? Major/Minor Works, Services, Goods
• What is an executed contract?
• What are the compliance requirements to work with Council?
• How are Council contracts managed?
• How are contract issues/disputes handled?
• Questions time
Date: Tuesday 3 August 2021
Time: 3pm - 5pm
Venue: Strathalbyn Library, 1 Coleman Terrace, Strathalbyn